Check out all the amazing items we have available in our online auction– from lunch with best-selling author Chris Bohjalian, gift cards to local restaurants and businesses, and beautiful handcrafted items, including a cat-themed quilt! You can also “bid” on our animal services like spay/neuter or dental procedures, to help us provide care to the animals who need us this year.
Some detail on just a few of our pretty amazing auction items- check these out on our auction site, along with so many more items:
- Lunch with Chris Bohjalian, Vermont author and #1 New York Times best-selling author of twenty-three books, including Hour of the Witch, The Red Lotus, Midwives, and The Flight Attendant, which is an HBO Max series)
- A beautiful handcrafted cat-themed quilt
- Microfiber back seat cover from Orvis that will keep your car protected from muddy paws after an outdoor adventure
- Darn Tough socks to keep your tootsies warm
- A nature walk guided by Rose Paul, a recently retired ecologist, field naturalist and botanist with The Nature Conservancy
- And many beautiful, handcrafted gifts! So many great items, they might make wonderful gifts for the holidays too!
- you can also Bid for the Animals, bid on spay/neuter, dental services, or “the works” for the animals in our care.
Check out all 40 items and make your bids here. Bidding starts October 11 and ends October 23.
You can click here if you would like to make a donation directly to cover one of our animal services like spay/neuter, dentals, or “the works” to help us go the extra mile for animals. We especially appreciate donations towards dental procedures. Bad teeth cause a tremendous amount of pain, and dental work can be expensive. Dentals comprise a major portion of our extra-mile medical care budget, and it is so needed. Before a dental, an animal can be shut down, or act out, clearly in pain. Once the pain is taken away, pets bounce back almost immediately and get back to their happy selves!
Back in the spring, we had polled our supporters to find how they felt about having an in-person Fur Fest. Only 60% of respondents said they would be interested in attending. Then case counts went up, and kept going up. Since we had to commit to a venue well ahead of time, we decided to be safe and have Fur Fest be virtual again, which is why we are doing our auction online – live now and ends on October 23.
Your generosity is so appreciated, thank you so much!