CVHS 2020 Kids Camp Registration is Open! Camp Dates: July 13 – 17, July 20 – 24. We are currently planning to hold Kid’s Camp so please sign up! We are continuously monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and if it turns out that it is prudent to cancel, we will let everyone know as soon as we make that decision.
Camper Ages: 8-12 Years
Camp Hours: 9 am – 3 pm
Camp Location: CVHS Adoption Center
Registration and Tuition Deadline: Space usually fills by mid-April. Space is limited. Sign up early to ensure a place for your child. Download the Kids Camp 2020 registration form and Kids Camp 2020 Waiver.
Refund Policy: There is a $50 fee for cancellations. Cancellations within 30 days of the first day of your camp week will not be eligible for refunds. Changes cannot always be accommodated. Because of the high demand and limited space, please be sure of your schedule before registering.
Lunch: Please have your child bring a healthy bag lunch. Snacks will be provided.
Allergies: Please be aware that CVHS has animals and peanuts. We are NOT an allergen-free environment.
Appropriate Clothing: T-shirt with pants (or shorts in summer) and closed-toe, rubber soled shoes. Layers and rain gear are suggested! Please NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS.
**Please pick up your child promptly at 3pm. There will be an additional $15 late pick up fee for every 15 minutes after 3 pm. Thank you for being on time.
Kids Camp Activities Include:
- Fun games to learn more about animals and how they influence our lives!
- Guest speakers and presentations including a veterinarian and other animal specialists.
- Learning about animal enrichment by making toys and treats for the shelter animals.
- Learning about the adoption process and an animal’s journey at CVHS.
- Learning about animal care.
- Practicing pet first aid and safe animal greeting.
- Learning about positive reinforcement training with a dog trainer.
- Spending time with and learning about the felines in our cat wing.
…and much more!
Both camp sessions are the same content. Complete and return the registration form, payment ($275) and waiver to register.
General Note: CVHS is unable to provide individualized behavioral support for your child. If your child requires behavioral support, please provide a personal assistant.
CVHS reserves the right to request that a parent or guardian remove a child if the child does not follow Camp guidelines, with no refund provided.