DONATE MONTHLY TO SAVE MORE LIVES – Be a Faithful Friend!
Every day, homeless animals rely on Central Vermont Humane Society – for food, shelter and medical care – and to find new loving homes (like this puppy, adopted!). A core group of very loyal friends to the animals at CVHS make the commitment to be a monthly donor, providing an important, steady stream of income that CVHS can rely on to save animals – every day.
Please join this group of important supporters. By becoming a monthly donor, you will provide steadiness and reliability that is so important for us to be able to go the extra mile for animals. In these times of inflation, our expenses are going up unpredictably. Help us by pledging to donate every month, providing some predictability to help offset unpredictable expenses.
Benefits of being a Faithful Friend:
- You will receive one thank you letter at the end of the year that details all your gifts for that year including amounts, date of gift, and whether it was a check, cash or an online donation.
- Four times a year, we will send you a set of heartwarming stories of pets you have helped.
- We will send you a CVHS euro sticker to put on your car, laptop, coffee mug, anywhere to let people know you support the animals!
- It is convenient and easy to set up an automatic monthly donation using your credit card – either online via our website or by calling our office. Or set up direct payment from your bank account and avoid credit card fees so that 100% of your gift goes to CVHS.
- Spreading out your giving throughout the year is budget-friendly and many people find this enables them to give more than when they make a single gift once a year.
- It is flexible, you can make changes at any time. If your monthly gift is by credit card, just contact our office to update your gift amount or credit card information (including new expiration dates or card numbers).
- Greater impact through steady support – Know that you are providing continuous and steady support to help animals every day.
We’re happy to answer questions and help you get started. Contact Terri at Terri@centralvermonthumane.org.
Thank you for being a Faithful Friend!
“Monthly giving is easier for us and provides money that CVHS can depend on to keep saving animals.” – Mike and Lisa, Faithful Friend Monthly Donors
**If you prefer to mail a check each month, please write Faithful Friend in the memo line so we know you are a regular monthly donor. Then you will be included in receiving all quarterly newsletters about the animals you are helping. Mail to Central Vermont Humane Society, PO Box 687, Montpelier, VT 05601. Thank you!